An online album where I can post pictures of nights out/holidays etc and subject them to your witty comments. Go for it.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

'Rage for Sarah

So Sarah and Alexander are over from Canadia.

Me, Ash, Nick, Paul, Sunny, Amy and Sarah go to the rage to celebrate. I wanted to bring Chuck too, but apparantly hes too young. Bah.

Heres a wee slideshow of all the pics, or you can just scroll down if u want to click one to download.




Bash and Amy... drunk. Sunny lookin good. and Ash.

Somebody tells Paul Amy dreams about Moods, and we met Sinead and Dee.

Sarah, and Sunny makin his move

Two sexy young men. Amy was wasted the wee moo.

Paul making a weird face as Nicky reads his back, Sunny no commnet.

Chuck in the car, and all the boys

All the men, Amy strikes a pose

Paul shows his gentle feminine side

3 comments:

Pete said...

I was feelin it the morning after. theres pure none of me and you, we will address that next time were out.

Drunken fool of the night award? I nominate Amy, for volume consumed to size ratio. Astonishing.

Anonymous said...

yeah I was so drunk that i didnt properly address that at the time. it was wrong. and how did he open them? Although to be fair I was trying to buy the scotsman newspaper at 4am. There were none and I was inexplicably enraged. So I took the piss out of an ugly guy buying condoms in the queue in front of me. sigh.

Ash

Anonymous said...

Amazing.. absolutely loves it!
Such a good night - everyone completely drunk - fun times!
Definitely agree with the nominating Amy for volume consumed to size ratio - cant believe she kept up with the 5,4,3,2..1.. shot! Impressive.
love sarah