An online album where I can post pictures of nights out/holidays etc and subject them to your witty comments. Go for it.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Reuben @ the Garage

Every time a teenager listens to drum and bass a rock star dies. Paul will like this.

Me him Kate Ju Ryan and lil' Richard went to see Billy Talent at the Garage a few weeks ago. I dont know Billy Talent, but i love me some reuben. I got Jamie to sign my t-shirt! Sex.

Anyway heres some video's of Reuben playing. Listen to the crowd! Good times. We didnt take these ourselves, but the second one (Lets Stop Hangin Out) is riiiiight where me n Paul were in the croud. I wouldnt be surprised if you can hear us bastardising lyrics...



Alpha Signal Three.



Lets stop haning out. This ones pretty bad quality, but its worth skipping right to the end just to hear the screams.



Parties Break Hearts. Good quality video, and an amazing song. Go on, argue with me. Go then.

No comments: